Pet Travel Health Certificates

If you plan to travel by auto or air with your pet to another state or internationally, your pet may require a certificate of veterinary inspection. A health certificate is a federal document generated by a federally accredited veterinarian. The certificate ensures that a pet has met certain health criteria. There are two general types of health certificates for pets: domestic for interstate travel within the U.S. (usually by air) and international. Both types have stringent rules veterinarians cannot bend.

Pet Health Certificate Application for Foreign & Domestic Travel

Thank you for allowing us to assist you with the process of obtaining a travel health certificate for your pet. Please review the following information carefully and initial each point to indicate you understand and agree to the information. Submission of the pre-application with pre-payment of health certificate fee is required to reserve your health certification appointment.

Foreign Travel
Interstate Travel

Please Read & Check All

The following information will help us get a head start on preparing the health certificate and save you processing time. Please be sure your personal information matches your identification documents.
*The Consignor is typically the pet owner.*
*The Consignee is also typically the pet owner, but if the pet will be sold to or adopted by another party, that person would be the Consignee.*
Will the pet be traveling with the owner? If no, please provide Guardian Contact Info. GUARDIAN INFORMATION


Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Sunday Closed


Please refer to our Google or social media pages for holiday hours

© Copperfield Animal Clinic. 2023 All Rights Reserved